Membership and Forums
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandpa!

re: DECLINED - App: silverlaine - by Grandpa!

Sadly i have to decline this application, You can't attend enough due to thursday, and your a bit behind in experience that we're looking for. Goodluck finding another guild
-Stex-
In-Game Rank 9

re: DECLINED - App: silverlaine - by Grandpa!

Hello. Firstly thanks for taking your time to apply to Minority. The app seems good , im not much of an expert in resto shamans, but your pre cata exp is what intrigues me , cata exp is kinda low but overall is good. you have my vote for a trial period 2-3 weeks. Im sure other officers will be with you soon.

Best Regards Genezis.
silverlaine

re: App: silverlaine

The application submitted by silverlaine is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Peacetaker
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Stormreaver
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Player:

- Character Name::
Peacetaker

- Class::
Shaman

- Spec::
Resto

- Professions and skill level (Note any reasons for not having max level):
inscription and Enchanting (enchanting not max yet due i have had a break of 3 months so didn't really leveled it yet, since i was busy with school:)

-Where are you from?:
Netherlands

- Age (be honest)::

Raiding and Experience:

-We raid Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 18.30 - 23.00. We require 90% attendance, people will fail their trial if they are not able to make this. Are there any times in the near future where you will be unable to make these raid times?:
Able to raid sunday-Monday and twice a month on thursday due soccer:)

-What is your current raiding experience to date (Include BC, Pre-BC and WotLK)? Also, what are your expectations and aims for Cataclysm as a raider?: :
TBC: ZA-Gruul-Maggy-Kara Wotlk: Nax-Ulduar-Toc 4/4 and 2/4 HC Icc 12/12 7/12 HC Cata: 7/13 HC on druid FL 7/7 N and 1/7 HC Fl but have had tries Lord-alys-Beth HC

My aims for Cata are to form a solid guild who gives people feedbacks when needed and who will help eachother to preform better and with eachother get to the top guilds on stormreaver

Player:

-Explain your talents and glyph choices.:
3-7-31 3 in ele for the Crit
7 in Enhance for the Improved shield+ 40% more from Earthliving and unleash elements by 50%
31 Resto
Prime
Glyph of Earth Shield Since it's a need and u will always on the tank
Glyph of Riptide 40% longer riptide and since it's always on cd Glyph of Earthliving Weapon 24/7 up on your healing weapon

Major
Glyph of Healing Stream Totem Gives Extra Resistence to the raid
Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem is just a need
Glyph of Chain Heal increase healing to first person by 15% Minor
Glyph of Renewed Life Free Reincar
Glyph of Water Walking Easy for waterwalking if needed
Glyph of Waterbreathing When i want to swim i aint gonna drown:)

- What changes and aims do you have to maintain and improve your raid performance / knowledge of the game:
Be open for suggestion from guild members and give everything to improve your talents/glyps and gameplay

- Please choose an encounter. Give a detailed account of your DPS cycle, Healing duties or Tanking requirements and any specific jobs in the encounter you would have to carry out.:
I like the Staghelm encounter alot as a shaman:) due the AOE healing.
Scorp Form: Make sure to time ur Healing rain and spirit link good to keep your raid up fast.
Catty: Move fast with ghost wolf from the jump and the healing is easy on cat form keep your earthshield up the tank 24/7 (should be up always 24/7 on the tanks ) and use some fast heals and greater heal wave when tank lost hp

- Why do you want to join Minority ?:
After a Break i have looked a long time for a good guild and when i saw minority was back to recruit, and since this guild has always been a good guild and a friendly guild who knows what they do, and there is always something to learn in a good guild:)

-Do you have any players in the Minority that can vouch for you?:
Sadly not:(

-Tell us a bit about yourself.:
My name is Tim, i'm 18 years old and live in the netherlands. My hobbies are Soccer,Gaming, having fun with friends.
I'm a Social and friendly player who will never rage to anyone

If u want to know some more about me or thing ur curious about just ask:)

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?:
Yes i have:)

- Post a picture of your UI here. (If you don’t know what a UI is or you don’t know how to host an image of it, you should have stopped reading at the top of this thread). :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/wowscrnshot030411122804.jpg/

This is a Pic from my druid's UI but since i use the same UI on my shaman

- How do you feel about recieveing your loot via an officer loot system?:
Seems fine for me:)

Special Notes:

The trial period is a minimum of 1 week. After the trial weeks you will either be asked to leave or you will gain member rank.

If you would like to know how your trial is proceeding you can ask an officer in-game. You may be a

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> 1x a Month
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minority Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: