Membership and Forums
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandpa!

re: APPROVED - App: Feraks - by Grandpa!

Accepted for trial spot, Contact one of our officers ingame for invite.
Grandpa!

re: APPROVED - App: Feraks - by Grandpa!

Hello lad, Thank you for taking your time and applying for minority, We're indeed looking for a good mage to join our core raiders rosters, Though a thing that annoys me that you can't raid until 22th of december and your gear is quite behind other players in our guild, Though for me i will let our other mage take a look at your spec, and i will ask your guildies about you, And then consider taking you for a trainee spot... Keep in tocuh.
Feraks
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Feraks

The application submitted by Feraks is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Feraks
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Stormreaver
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Player:

- Character Name::
Feraks

- Class::
Mage

- Spec::
Arcane/Fire

- Professions and skill level (Note any reasons for not having max level):
Tailoring 525/Enchanting 500 (reason for not being max skilled is cause I havent taken the time to max it, only to the skill level when I needed 40 int on rings.

-Where are you from?:
Sweden

- Age (be honest)::

Raiding and Experience:

-We raid Sunday, Monday and Thursday 18.30 - 23.00. We require 90% attendance, people will fail their trial if they are not able to make this. Are there any times in the near future where you will be unable to make these raid times?:
I can only raid Sundays to the 22th of december, and then after the 22th I can raid all days at all times.

-What is your current raiding experience to date (Include BC, Pre-BC and WotLK)? Also, what are your expectations and aims for Cataclysm as a raider?: :
I started to play WoW lets say 5 months before Wotlk was released so I never got the chance to raid in TBC so I got no experience from there. In Wotlk I have full toc achie, 1/5 heroic, ICC 12/12 normal, 11/12 heroic. Cataclysm 6/6 bwd normal, 3/6 heroic. BOT: 4/4 normal, 1/4 heroic, TOTW4, 2/2 normal and Firelands 7/7 normal but got experience from the heroic encounters.

Player:

-Explain your talents and glyph choices.:
Arcane Main Specc, Fire Offspecc. In patch 4.3, Fire will be my Main specc due to the significant buff fire gets. In arcane i choosed glyph of Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles and Mage armor as prime. For major : Evocation, Blink and invisibility and for minor : slow fall, arcane brilliance and mirror image. I choosed them because of the extra damage and for the extra mana reg I get from Mage armor while active. For Fire I chose Glyph of fireball, living bomb and molten armor, for the extra crit and the damage over time (living bomb). For major i chose : Blast wave, dragons breath and evocation. And minor the same as in arcane.

- What changes and aims do you have to maintain and improve your raid performance / knowledge of the game:
I always look on MMO-Champion if there is something I am unsure about or if there is something new about my class I have to find out.

- Please choose an encounter. Give a detailed account of your DPS cycle, Healing duties or Tanking requirements and any specific jobs in the encounter you would have to carry out.:
Like in Alysrazor encounter, I usually fly here, what I do is, picking up three feathers, flying up to the sky and start to dps the bird, meanwhile I also have to fly trough fire rings, these fire rings increase my haste and it stacks, after 25 stacks I gain something (dont remember the name of it) and my haste is increased by alot. Then she will spawn fire tornados and here you will just have to run, cause these hurts. After the tornados are gone she will land and everyone is dpsing the bird, and if shes not dead after all this its just repeat until the bird is dead.

- Why do you want to join Minority ?:
I am seeking an end game content guild and I saw you in trade chat that you are looking for classes like me, and that I can feel that you guys are a friendly guild and social :)

-Do you have any players in the Minority that can vouch for you?:
no

-Tell us a bit about yourself.:
My name is Felix, I am 18 years old, living in sweden, studying. In my spare time I like to sport, specially fotball, being with my friends, and of course playing WoW. Whos got the time to girlfriends when you got WoW and friends online? ;)

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?:
yes I have.

- Post a picture of your UI here. (If you don’t know what a UI is or you don’t know how to host an image of it, you should have stopped reading at the top of this thread). :
I am in school atm so I will send you a picture of my ui later on when I am home again Happy For now I can only say that I am using TukUI but pic will come.

- How do you feel about recieveing your loot via an officer loot system?:
No problem at all Happy
As I said in the first box at the top I can only raid sundays to the 22th and then after all days again so in the "your availability" below I cant fill in the rest of the days now.

Special Notes:

The trial period is a minimum of 1 week. After the trial weeks you will either be asked to leave or you will gain member rank.

If you would like to know how your trial is proceeding you can ask an officer in-game. You may be a

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minority Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: