Membership and Forums
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandpa!

re: DECLINED - App: Frisarn - by Grandpa!

Your gear is really behind, Experience of current content is low aswell, You didn't spend much time on your application. Thus i have to decline you.. Goodluck finding more suitable guild.
-Stex-
In-Game Rank 9

re: DECLINED - App: Frisarn - by Grandpa!

Hi there thanks for taking the time to apply to our guild . We are in a huge need of a resto shaman thats true but , there are a few problems , your gear is unenchanted, wich shows that you arent putting enough time into your character. Rather then that the app seems ok. I'm sure officers will be with you soon.

Best Regards Genezis
Frisarn

re: App: Frisarn

The application submitted by Frisarn is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Frisarn
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Stormreaver
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Enhance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Player:

- Character Name::
Frisarn

- Class::
Shaman

- Spec::
Restro (2/7/32

- Professions and skill level (Note any reasons for not having max level):
jewelcrafting 425

-Where are you from?:
sweden

- Age (be honest)::

Raiding and Experience:

-We raid Sunday, Monday and Thursday 18.30 - 23.00. We require 90% attendance, people will fail their trial if they are not able to make this. Are there any times in the near future where you will be unable to make these raid times?:
i can raid these days maby not when it comes to christmas and new years

-What is your current raiding experience to date (Include BC, Pre-BC and WotLK)? Also, what are your expectations and aims for Cataclysm as a raider?: :
i have done illidan, lick king, naxxramass and most of the end game instance in bc( cant remember the name of the all bosses long time ago)

Player:

-Explain your talents and glyph choices.:
my talent is nothing speciell its most ppl use and it have worked fine under the time that i trying to get better gear and to improve but i changet it sometimes to tryout and see what works for me and how i can improve my healing

- What changes and aims do you have to maintain and improve your raid performance / knowledge of the game:
what i do to get better is i read alot on forums and asks ppl if i wonder something or not sure, i am not shy to ask if idont know something i rather ask then not knowing

- Please choose an encounter. Give a detailed account of your DPS cycle, Healing duties or Tanking requirements and any specific jobs in the encounter you would have to carry out.:
longtime i did a serious raid with a guild now hehe

- Why do you want to join Minority ?:
becuse its a respektfull guild on stormreaver atsame time a serious guild that i am looking for to get better and maby t know some new ppl.

-Do you have any players in the Minority that can vouch for you?:
no idont have

-Tell us a bit about yourself.:
i am a guy living in sweden(örebro), have a good intresset in computer, games, sports like fotball, i am traning my self most to be healthy

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?:
yes i have headset and vent/ mumble/ teamspeak

- Post a picture of your UI here. (If you don’t know what a UI is or you don’t know how to host an image of it, you should have stopped reading at the top of this thread). :
http://i44.tinypic.com/wi50ur.jpg

- How do you feel about recieveing your loot via an officer loot system?:
i have not problem with that, i think if you join a guild you should accept the rules and the loot system they have

Special Notes:

The trial period is a minimum of 1 week. After the trial weeks you will either be asked to leave or you will gain member rank.

If you would like to know how your trial is proceeding you can ask an officer in-game. You may be a

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minority Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: