Membership and Forums
Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nafte
In-Game Rank 1

re: Re: App: millamagiä

I'm going to be a bit of a wise-guy and mention a few things I find critical.

First of all, your gear looks great on the gemming part (all int, so there is no problem), however, you are overcapped with hit whereas you have some on your wand that you could reforge away from (roughly -38 hit that can be better spent elsewhere). Your progress is decent throughout the expansions; however you are missing out on the heroics in this expansion, since that is previous content I'll look past that. You are haste soft-capped (at least until you have to leave your 4set) so you got that checked, and you have a decent chunk of mastery. The thing about mages is it's so hard to judge them without seeing them in action, and as far as I can tell you have good enough gear for DS-normal; I will say that you can join on a trial period.
-Stex-
In-Game Rank 9

re: APPROVED - App: millamagiä - by Grandpa!

Hello , thanks for taking time to apply to our Guild. You gear is decent , progress aswell, seems like rotation is also in order . You got my vote for acceptance on trial basis , good luck im sure some of the officers will be with you soon.

Best Regards Genezis.
Grandpa!

re: APPROVED - App: millamagiä - by Grandpa!

I really liked your application, and i do believe you got the potential, Plus your Finnish so that's defenitely a big plus :D <Fin = Win>... I will have to see other officers and what they think, Cause your gear is a bit behind our current progress.. So let's stay tuned and see other officers and what they think
millamagiä
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: millamagiä

The application submitted by millamagiä is as follows:

Quote:
Name : millamagiä
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Stormreaver
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Player:

- Character Name::
millamagiä

- Class::
mage

- Spec::
arcane

- Professions and skill level (Note any reasons for not having max level):
enchanting and jewelcrafting

-Where are you from?:
Finland

- Age (be honest)::

Raiding and Experience:

-We raid Sunday, Monday and Thursday 18.30 - 23.00. We require 90% attendance, people will fail their trial if they are not able to make this. Are there any times in the near future where you will be unable to make these raid times?:
those times are good to me.. my last guild my attendance was about 99%

-What is your current raiding experience to date (Include BC, Pre-BC and WotLK)? Also, what are your expectations and aims for Cataclysm as a raider?: :
vanilla with paladin.. MC BWL Old Onyxia. then little break at BC. nothing major kills.. Wotlk i played hunter and druid.. hunter i got to lich king normal. and 2 heroic kills. in cataclysm i have played mage and killed BWD BoT ToFW. and some heroic kills there too.. and firelands its 7/7 normal and 3/7 hc because i have take week vacation and my core group place was gone to other mage.. we talked about i can back then but no.. and explanation was my one missclicked reforge.. ridicilous.

Player:

-Explain your talents and glyph choices.:
i check very good players talents and check them out.. and if they suit my play style i take them and modify little bit.. im mage so i want to max my dps..

- What changes and aims do you have to maintain and improve your raid performance / knowledge of the game:
i read lot of forums and stuff.. and watch boss videos before even go there so i have some knowledge about it..

- Please choose an encounter. Give a detailed account of your DPS cycle, Healing duties or Tanking requirements and any specific jobs in the encounter you would have to carry out.:
firelands ragnaros.. i have to take traps blink and slow fall works well there well.. my cycle as arcane mage is pretty simpple try to keep my mana good with managems and evocation glyphed. if its burn phase i use my all cd and arcane blast like mad man. if i need to slow down.. i use only 4 arcane blast and clear them with arcane missiles.. and one good mana saving thing is use fire orb because it ticks arcane missiles many times. so i can just use that many times and save mana and get back to business.

- Why do you want to join Minority ?:
im looking for pve guild. i want new friends to play with.. i want new boss kills with rageshouts in vent when hard boss go down with lot of practice. it gives nice feeeling.

-Do you have any players in the Minority that can vouch for you?:
no sorry. that i know off.

-Tell us a bit about yourself.:
im 26 year old.. unemployed atm. i dont have girlfriend to make me playing harded..Happy because they need time too.. and they usually dont like wow. im little bit shy at first because im finnish and finnish pppl are shy.. but i can open my mouth in vent. hmm.. if you want to know more about me gimme whisper and i tell you.

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?:
yes both

- Post a picture of your UI here. (If you don’t know what a UI is or you don’t know how to host an image of it, you should have stopped reading at the top of this thread). :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/wowimage.jpg/
and there is other link if that doesnt work.. maybe bigger too.? Happy
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1019/wowimage.jpg

- How do you feel about recieveing your loot via an officer loot system?:
im ok with it.

Special Notes:

The trial period is a minimum of 1 week. After the trial weeks you will either be asked to leave or you will gain member rank.

If you would like to know how your trial is proceeding you can ask an officer in-game. You may be a

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minority Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: